GOSPEL SINGER BAHATI PROVES TO BE RICHER THAN BILL GATES



Gospel singer, Bahati adopts two more children is the news trending today. Everyone praising him all over social media for his great work. Yap let's too celebrate him. Nice job brother at 21 and you just adopted 3 kids that's great.


The question in my mind is how much do you make??????? Adopting 3 kids in the current world with no wife to help you out.

I know of tycoons like Bill Gates with have only one child but do you mean you are richer than Bill Gates???

Am not a hater as many people may say. Nevertheless all the best in finding a wife too. 

“At times I try to be secretive but the Reason I do this is Because Someday some one helped me to make the Person I am... Meet My Two Adopted Daughters and Son... From Left; Morgan 4 yrs, Purity 4 yrs and Rose 10 yrs Old... This are the Beautiful Souls that make me Wake up and Hustle each Day.... Each one of them has a Sad story than Mine. I may Not give them all they Want, But My Desire is to see them Prosper and Testify to the World about God's goodness Someday . It's Never Easy but I try to be the Best Parent they have Ever seen. Saaasa Ni Nani ananiombea Nipate Mama wakuwalea????" Bahati posted on social media accompanied by the photo below:







GIVE YOUR OPINIONS HERE

0 comments: