Hi, Guys! My Name Is Tehilalla, I Am Searching For A Serious And Matured Relationship that will lead to something interesting, i am a first class working lady, financially balanced


Now I’m looking for a man, preferably light in complexion who is HIV negative whom I will pay to impregnate me. The man must be willing to go with me for HIV testing first. All my friends now have children or are now married and it’s really bothering me.

I now want to start my own family. If you are interested then please post your Whatsapp number then I can get in touch with you.

I promise to do all i have to make the relationship go smooth. But let me be honest, I need only mature guys who have what it takes to pleasure a lady on bed. If you don’t please don’t drop your contact.


GIVE YOUR OPINIONS HERE

1 comment: