RABBIT $TRIPPED N@KED



Image result for rabbit kaka sungura


Hi Mr Rabbit a.k.a Kaka Sungura . Let me star by introduction my name is.... that doesn't really matter because am an admin of this blog/website. Mine is just a letter to you brother.

Back when I knew you in 2013 you really posed too much hope on taking Kenya's hip hop to another level with the "ligi soo" remix . I must admit that I love some of your line like, huezi funza monkey asali ni tamu kuliko mandizi lol.


Man when I listen to you on the radio or television you freak me out. When I listen to you it sounds like my small brother in class eight who is rapping. First of all, I hate your swag, I hate that you left Sage and she even has your baby and lastly I hate your rap.


When I listen to you I feel like I can get to studio and record that kasong I recorded in secondary school. Up  your game man because hip hop is the game.

GIVE YOUR OPINIONS HERE

0 comments: